Are you ready to start your instructor journey or get a deep dive into the beginner level moves on your favorite apparatus?
This 16-hour certification will introduce you to the blueprints for teaching beginner pole, hoop, or hammock. You'll learn how properly break down, progress/regress movements, strength-building techniques, and structure curriculum.
During this course, you'll learn:
- beginner level moves of your chosen apparatus (pole, hoop, or hammock)
- modifications and advancements of moves
- strength-building exercise
- rigging/equipment setup and maintenance
- how to structure classes and manage your classroom
- insurance, liability, and music licensing information
- access to our online video library of moves with a detailed breakdown (exclusive to certified instructors)
- and more!
To attend, you must have at least 6 months of experience with your chosen apparatus. To complete the certification you'll need to pass the written exam + submit a videotaped mock class performing a list of required techniques.
DATE: February 27-28 & March 6-7 | Must attend all dates to complete certification
COST: $700 **Payment plans available
ADD ON: Participants can pre-order a hard copy of the certification course. Digital copy included with purchase.